KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN:
MAGNETS ARE NOT TOYS AND CAN CAUSE SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS IF SWALLOWED.
Magnets produce a far-reaching, strong magnetic field. They may affect the functioning of pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators. A pacemaker could switch into test mode and cause illness. A heart defibrillator may stop working.
Do not place magnets near any medical devices.
Magnets produce a far-reaching, strong magnetic field. They could damage TVs, computers, credit cards, data storage media, hearing aids and speakers.
Magnets used for other than the intended purposes may cause damage to household electronics or equipment and are not covered by warranty.
These magnets are not to be cut, drilled or disassembled for use other than the intended function. Any alteration oft he magnet or its coating may change its fitness for use and will negate the warranty. Magnetic fields of improperly packaged magnets could influence airplane navigation devices. In the worst case, it could lead to an accident.
Magnetic fields of improperly packaged magnets could cause disturbances in sorting machines and damage fragile goods in other packages. Use a large box and place the magnet in the middle surrounded by lots of padding material. Arrange magnets in a package in a way that the magnetic fields neutralize each other. If necessary, use sheet iron to shield the magnetic field.
According to the current level of knowledge, magnetic fields of permanent magnets do not have a measurable positive or negative influence on people. It is unlikely that permanent magnets constitute a health risk, but it cannot be ruled out entirely. Neodymium magnets have a maximum working temperature of 80 to 200 °C. Most neodymium magnets lose part of their adhesive force permanently at a temperature of 80 °C.